Saturday, May 2, 2009

yarn shopping

Yesterday was a lot of fun, Tom and I went to Waterford to Marg Butlers Country yarn and I got some more sock yarn. (Yes, I know..more? Some one told me that sock yarn doesnt count as stash.) And with all the fun colors, how could I resist. It was a fun day. But it didnt stop there because yesterday was also First Friday Happy Hour at the Purl and that was a blast as usual. My sock suitcase came in so I was very excited about that(and yes Tom was right I will have to get more of them) I got to knit with my friends and had a winecooler and some chocolate.

I think the best part of the day was that Tom was with me and we had an awesome time. (not to mention all the yummy sock yarn I got to. )

Pictures to come soon of some of the socks and the sweater I have started.

Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the sock yarn. I always get sucked in by the colors. What's a sock suitcase?

    ReplyDelete