Saturday, March 28, 2009

spring sock



Well today, among the house work and the yardwork. I am starting to work on my Tiptoe through the Tulips socks. I am looking forward to seeing how this sock will progress.
So now I have to sets of socks on the needles (is this normal or have I finally went loopy..lol) Well I am loving the fact that no matter how many times I have to frog something, I will get to the finished product and it will be totally worth it. Besides that I have to learn sometime and this is definatly the way to do it.
Now I got my coffee and my socks ready to sit down for a lunch break before I continue cleaning. However now that I am comfortable I am not sure if the house work will be accomplished. I wonder if I can learn to knit and clean at the same time. ( some how somewhere I think that may have already been accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment